Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ironic or Enabling?

I don't think you have to be Alanis Morissette to find this ironic. I was on the bicycling magazine website-utilizing the one useful thing*** on there-the calorie counter when I stumbled on an article about CoEnzymeQ. Interesting, then I notice they have google ads for the enzyme at the bottom of the page-excellent marketing. Then I notice there is an ad that says "exhausted all the time?" for a site called HGH facts.
Wow that is funny, I thought cycling and doping didn't mix. No wonder it was so easy for Rodney Harrison to get his HGH on. I doubt the Bicycling editors look to closely at their banner ads, but they might want to start.



** I will wait for a guest rant from a certain cycling buddy in regards to the quality of bicycling magazine and speak no more of its very useful top ten lists.... Brad get busy!

No comments: