Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lame Sunday



I had a crappy day on the bike Sunday. To cap it off, all my camera type devices were malfunctioning. Shitty photos all around. Here is a short Zapruder quality clip of the Cat 3 finish. Presented for dubious historical value only......

The only thing worse than a bike blog all about watts, is a bike blog all about no watts. So outside of observing that my weight to powerless ratio was very good, I have no comment on my day. I will say that this race was well run. My general feelings on the day can best be describe as unfufilled

a few parting shots. I guess since I was there-might as well share, but by no means are these crucial shots.



some blurry backbay action....
1st,2nd, and 3rd came out of this blurry mess

the battle for top 20ish. Why was my camera in fail blog mode?

No comments: