Thursday, June 10, 2010

meteorological phenomena

I don't think I've noticed this before this spring, but need to comment on a new(to me) development in local weather patterns.
Rainy days are the bain of training. But they are part of life so you deal. There is nothing quite as sweet as finishing a ride and pulling up to your house as the rain drops start to fall.
Like most people, I work and my workouts have to be pre or post work. Lately,the weather has learned a new trick to deal with this. For the past couple weeks, we have experienced rain in the morning (up til about 9AM) followed by a sunny day, and then the return of rain(at you guessed it....right about 5PM). What is more annoying than a rainy day? A day that rains only when you can ride and then taunts you with sun while you are trying to work.

No comments: