1. Kemmelberg? Due to a horrific crash, race directors opt to reverse the direction of travel up rather than down. This is such an epic piece of cycling territory. Better to have it backwards than removed, but I say it should stay as is.
2. Koppenberg back in Flanders. Always makes for some epic footage to watch on the trainer, but not truly decisive. Will it be this year?
3.Het Volk. Don't know why but this is one of may favorite races. Weather can play a big role. Who will take out this early season semi-classic?
4. Will CSC dominate Roubaix again or can the Belgian battle back? Will it rain? It has been dry for a few years now, maybe a wet one is in order. Despite his total lack of tactical sense, I have missed Hincapie's face in the race. And can Backstedt recovery from his broken collarbone to contest Roubaix? Slipstream have a lot riding on him
5. Will Soler and his unique (aka ugly, gangly, simian, whatever) style on the bike reappear to animate the mountains of the TDF?
6.Grand tours in general. What other teams will be snubbed?
7. Can Ricco have a breakout season?
8.Will The three "grand tours for Astana" be of California, Georgia, and Spain?
9.How fast will Tyler Hamilton crash out of the TOC?
10. Is DiLuca's combative appearance in early season sprints an attempt to prime him for a Milan San Remo win to get revenge against those that banned him?