Monday, April 9, 2007

Ballan wins Tour of Flanders!


It is impressive that Ballan who showed promise last year managed to build on that and make it one year later to the top step of the podium. Sounded like a great race, I watched the updates on my computer. Lot of crashes for a dry day. Hoste should he was ready to rumble.
As far as my race picks, I was 1 for 3 for the podium and 3 out of 10 for the top ten. Hopefully Cancellara's 30KM breakaway attempt was good training for a podium repeat next week. Zabel will not be racing PR!
I get to try again in six day for Pari Roubaix!

JJ Heado beat Graeme Brown and Pettachi in Germany to win Rund um Köln. He is having a breakout season for CSC

Pais Vasco kicks off with something like 35 rated climbs over a 6 stage race. Contador,Valverde,Sammy Sanchez, DeLuca, and Cunego are the men I will be watching.

No comments: