Sunday, April 15, 2007

O'Grady!!!!!!!!!!!!

O'Grady wins Paris Roubaix!. I have been banking on him all season and the one time I leave him off my podium list, I get burned. He went with a large breakaway and road it to victory, not unlike something Jens Voigt might do. I was 0 for 3 on my podium predictions and 4/10 for my top 10 predictions. Massive dust caused trouble and there were plenty of crashes without any rain or mud.
O'Grady certainly saved his victory for a true classic. CSC snares 2 Robaix wins in 2 years. Impressive. Wesseman also rode to podium spot with no team support. Flecha confirms he is no fluke with 2nd place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings,

I read your comment on O'Grady's victory. I would like to speak with you about publishing some of your future articles on cycling.

Cheers,
michelle@sportingo.com